Monday, February 8, 2010

i brought my umbrella to a day like this

This weekend was full of sports, entertainment and awesome peeps. Saturday I went to Sam's rugby game. They won! WoOT! It was a beautiful day and guess who brought their umbrella. yep, me. sooo.. now I am just led to belive that if I bring my umbrella it turns out to be a nice day/night and when I dont bring an umbrella it rains. wtf?
my parentals and mikey came down to see the rugby game. my pops and mikey showed up to the game in the old boys rugby jerseys sam had left over from the usf rugby game. talk about living vicarousl... after the game we had drinks at danny coyle's and then dinner at brothers bbq. DELISH! 
  
these two clowns thought they should have subbed in the match and were rather upset they didnt get a chance. HA! it was a perfect day to partake in these festivities... ahhhhh.....

No comments:

Post a Comment