Thursday, April 15, 2010

strawberries

Last weekend I went to Santa Cruz to visit my parents, they were celebrating my mom's bday with a camping trip... while driving in, I noticed fields and fields of strawberries... like as far as I could see. So conviently enough our campsite was right next to a field and we just kinda helped ourselves. Its not like they are gonna notice a few strawberries missing right?
thats dad there in the distance... just picking away.
They were such delish strawberries, perfect ripeness, sweet but a bit tart, they were perfect!! I for sure took more than this... in fact, enough to make this beaut:
I had to come home on Sunday and make a strawberry pie. it was so goooooood! this time around the crust was a bit buttery, but those who had a sample, definitely didnt mind, not one bit! HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment