Friday, January 22, 2010

Cheese and Eggs, You know Cheesey Eggs?!

I made three chocolate chip cookies for Tara Lee's Birthday party tomorrow night. Tara's one favorite thing in world is cheese, so I only thought it appropriate to bring cheese to her party. But, she so kindly announced that she was creating THE platter of delicious cheese, therefore we didn't need to bring any.... So I thought I would make cookies for her.... something to offset the saltyness of the cheeseyness.... hehe...

I am excited to visit Tara for her birthday... seems like yesterday we were tearing it up in Vegas for her birthday and celebrating at 3AM with a fat plate of cheesey eggs!


Finished product, and holy cow they are bombtastic!!

1 comment:

  1. Chels! I JUST discovered your blog! How have I been missing out on this?! I even have a mention. Your blog >>> my blog. Well done. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete