Thursday, January 28, 2010

A Struggle

So I am an obsessive hand washer and this causes me to have the driest hands ever. I struggle with the dilemma of having super dry ichy hands or oily gross lotion-y fingers. A few years back an ex-bf's mom gave me a small container of Shea Butter from l'Occitane. I proceeded to stuff it away in some box that has my cosmetics in it because I had never used the crap before. Since I have recently moved, I went through that box and low and behold I find this damn Shea Butter. I proceed to look up how to use the stuff since its a solid... I had no idea this shiz would change my life so much!
http://murrayk.u.madcdn.com/p_images/242177_large.jpg
I no longer have to walk around with dry ass, pasty hands anymore! Yahhhhh for me! 2010 is looking like a pretty good year so far, no dry hands, new place, new job, big trips and lots of love! WoOt!




No comments:

Post a Comment