Monday, November 1, 2010

the bcp

Once again this post is way over due. as if my birthday celebration was not enough, one of the founding members of the BPC decided to make a trip up to the bay to visit the rest of the board members and celebrate being the coolest crew in Cali.

I would say we spent a majority of the time up on my roof deck, eating homemade breakfasts, lunches and drinking wine. We did make it down to Baker Beach to watch a little Fleet Week action.

ohhhh and once again I make my friends sit still til I line up my shot just so... these crazies were trying to help me out: "so if you're head were right here, then that would mean your boobs would be right here. So this is pretty much where you would be." To that I say, thanks for the help ladies. I couldnt have done it without you.
 and they finally succumbed to my camera pointing antics. and we got a good shot!

 drinking a nice white atop the deck, watching the blue angles. These guys are insane!

dinner in the mission... complete with wall art in the ally

I honestly dont know what this means. Do you?

 Good eats while up on the roof top. I feel like we would have had just as much fun if we never left the house. which is pretty typical of the BPC.


So we went out to walk Union street and ended up on Polk, getting some beer and some apps and while on our walk/bus back to the house we were hit in the face by the amazing smell of freshly cooked doughnuts. this cannot be passed up and without a word we each walked in asked for what we wanted and left peacefully.  It was an easy agreement for all of us and we stood happily and quietly at the bus stop while we stuffed our faces and waited for The 1 to pick us up and take us home.

I have a feeling like these kinds of scenes are only going to get more frequent in the future... bpc fo' life. :)

2 comments:

  1. question...what is BPC?

    and were you at Bob's Donuts? that place is F-ing rad

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have no idea what the name of the place was, but the bpc is my crew from college, we all played soccer together and created the Bench Players Crew. hahahah

    ReplyDelete