Monday, July 26, 2010

the other garden

when i moved out of my place back in january i had to take my indoor plants and orchids to sam's house for safe keeping... well they are still there and are being held hostage. they are doing wonderfully, sam has quite the green thumb. :) its kinda like having a whole other garden. kinda awesome.
I desperately need to re-pot the fellow on the left... but cant find a suitable violet pot for it. this window has pretty decent light all day, it took a while for the orchid bloom but finally made it there:
on the left we have the mini violet, and i suppose the regular size violet on the right. my next step is to get my mom to start me a fuchsia.. i just got a new pot from ross. (pretty much the best place to get pottery ever!)

No comments:

Post a Comment