Saturday, July 24, 2010

selling happiness

i hit up Flowercraft a few weeks back with Chandra and Ashley. the sign in front of the store said they sold happiness, and happiness is exactly what they sold me. I ended up purchasing a few things I for sure didnt plan on, but isn't that the point of browsing the nursery anyways?? 
 
I ended up getting a cherry tomato plant, a variety of lettuce and a lemon cucumber plant (the little fellow in the small pot up front). I had never heard of a lemon cucumber, but apparently they are delish and amazing in salad, which is perfect because i seem to have a perfect little salad coming together here....
I think this was taken a few days after i planted it. i lost the second one in line, but the others are doing quite well right now. so proud!
 I am going to have to replant this guy when he gets a little bit bigger, but for now he is propped up with a chop stick and hair clip. happiness was for sure bought and it is awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment