Thursday, January 20, 2011

bodypainting, say what!?

Above is the aftermath of trying to get a bite of every type of delish morsel of food i could find. This year my favorite was the artichoke heart stuffed with crab... holy crapola it was good. Damn... now I want one.

as noted before, the party I look forward to most is the Salesforce.com party. holy shit it never disappoints and in my view it actually gets better every year. Maybe that is because I am getting to know more SFDC people or the party really is that awesome. I think its the later....
coming soon, magnum.

This was the center dance stage, there have to be at lest a couple thousand people there, its pretty much packed everywhere you go. However they always manage to keep a good flow to the party, separating off different areas to the party, and opening up the dance floor later in the evening and keeping the bar lines down. which is impressive in itself with that many people.

we posted up by the candy bar, obviously, and just watched people walk by, had some drinks, fooled around with the camera, and watched Cyndi Lauper perform. Pretty awesome evening if I do say so myself...



 















 




  

OH. MY. GOD. FACE. PAINTING! This was an obvious stop for me. As a kid, if I ever went to the local fair I had to, HAD TO get my face painted, didn't matter what it was, didn't matter what it looked like, I just had to do it. So you can only imagine my extreme excitement when there were face painters there. So, I had to get my face painted. DUH.




I think this year was my favorite party so far... good times, good friends and most importantly lots of great food! Cheers to another year!

No comments:

Post a Comment