Wednesday, March 10, 2010

i dont even know what to say

On Sunday night we went over to Sam's Sisters house for dinner. We had bbq chicken, amazing salmon, cous cous salad... homemade kimchi...Her baby, sweet Heidi aka Donut is crawling all over the place and is on the verge of standing soon. I swear, its nuts how fast time goes by.... she was born beginning of may and i cant belive its close to a year already. 
 Above she is just helping out... i swear she loves the camera... but perhaps not when i am holding it. she really hasnt decided what to think of me yet. Sometimes she smiles and laughes and other times she wants to cry. I dont know what I did to offend Miss Heidi, but I cant believe how sad i feel that she is not bout it bout it with me. hahahah! whatever, we will be besties soon. so really, this below picture, i dont even know what to say about it. it really explains its self.
 I think in this instance, a picture is worth a billiontrillion words. HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment