Sunday, March 21, 2010

wondering around

I love daylight savings time in the spring. When I get home from work its an opportunity to go outside, get a nice roam around outside... I am indoors way to much nowadays, work is just not in my priorties when its nice outside. ugh! Anyways, Sam and I took a nice stroll the other night and went by the exploritorium, its so pretty at night...
 
 So yesterday I had the day all to myself and thought it would be a great opportunity for me to take a nice long walk, I took the bus out to Golden Gate Park, got a sandwich, single serving pinot grigio and hit the park. I first started at the Conservatory of Flowers and just started walking from there...
As I am walking down the road, I hear drums, so I naturally want to be wherever there is free outdoor music; so I follow the sound. Little did I know, I was stumbling upon Hippie Hill. It was worth the time I spent wandering around to witness the crazyness that was this place.
The weather wasnt the best, but it was so nice to be outside just enjoying the fresh air...

No comments:

Post a Comment