Tuesday, March 2, 2010

things that are awesome

So today I was thinking about things that are awesome or things that i really really super like. first i have to say, something i really like is good food. ya i know hard to believe... but i enjoy cooking the things more so (most of the time) than actually eating the goodness. however this photo below i enjoyed both processes: preparing and eating. on saturday night at my parents we splurged and got crab, made artichokes and garlic bread and had ourselves a little feast.

the next thing that is always an awesome time is going out with Ashley to sushi, this activity is always accompanied by sake bombing. I should rephrase the above statement to say, what is awesome is going with sake bombing with Ashely. always a good time!!

I dont know about pro bakers, but in my world, its a big fucking deal when i can back a cake or a pie and not burn/dry the shit out of it. while back at the parentals i had success story. i baked a "chocolate torte" now dont ask me what the difference is from a torte to a pie, but there's a difference.

Skiing is pretty rad. I was alerted the other day that I have now been skiing for 20 years. h.o.l.y. s.h.i.t. I dont think its ok that I have been doing something for double digit amount (over 10) of time.

Of course flowers are amazing... hidden gems that can pop out of anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment