Friday, September 17, 2010

anything is possible

Ashley for sure bough happiness when she got these guys. They have grown like weeds since the last time I saw them, which was way too long ago. I dont even know the name of them, but the color is just fantastical, they are such happy dudes!


A huge tomato plant in the back yard pretty much took over things. obviously. however, no matter the mess that is there now, its still producing tomates. I am amazed at the difference in climate from my house to Ashley's. It has to be at least a 10-15 degree temp difference and the sun actually shines there! my tomate plant could use some sun, thats for sure!

 I spy....... a green cricket
 
and of course the bday cake! what we lacked in design, we made up for in creativity, thats for damn sure. chandra just made a simple brownie for all, which is always tasty!
So I think its the coolest thing to be able to have a backyard bbq in the middle of the city. i am slowing finding out that anything is possible in sf. gotta love that. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment