Thursday, September 23, 2010

good news

about a week or two ago now I hosted a dinner/game night at my place. complete with tacos, vino and good friends (Tara was visiting from Seattle and it was amazing to see her and chat about all the wonderful things that are in her life right now). :) Chan brought over these hot peppers to saute and after trying them we instantly realized they were not done. channy instantly burned her entire mouth and had to run into the kitchen for a glass of milk. next time these buggers enter my kitchen I will turn the heat down real low, add a bit more oil and saute til completly soft, that way the seeds will bring it down a few notches and we can actually eat them.
I didnt even get a chance to take a pic of the goodness, soon as i said lets eat, the game was on and the food was demolished. I suppose that means they were good? I really want to start hosting more often at the house. a once a month thing would be pretty awesome and a fun way to chill with friends without spending a ton of dough. when it gets colder i plan to make a pot roast for the group to enjoy. i think that means i need to set a date for the next game night. :)

2 comments:

  1. It means it was delicious! I'll be back again in December and have my fingers crossed for one of these said pot roast nights.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh its on for pot roast then, Tara!

    ReplyDelete