Thursday, September 16, 2010

city garden goodness

a sweet harvest of lettuce. I am so proud of how well the lettuce is doing! I pretty much just wiped out the lettuce currently growing, but its not a bad thing, now I just need my lemon cucumber to grow! I suppose by the time a get a fruit from the fellow, the lettuce will be in full bloom again and I will have a complete salad...
I obviously couldnt keep the guy in that little pot he was originally, so he got an upgrade. found the rad ass pot in the backyard, I hope I get cucumbers from him...
the tomato plant isn't doing too bad, but still not the best. lettuce is cut down short due to recent dinners and the old chive failure just is chilling like always... and so the garden continues. I think I am going to try to find an artichoke plant.

No comments:

Post a Comment